Do you want an IT expert looking after your IT equipment and managing security for you?
Fast and Easy Computers specialise in support packages for single users up to 30 user companies.
We will make disaster recovery plans, set up data storage and usage schemes with permission structures (so each user gets to see or use files relevant to them and not every file), set up and manage all your software, keep it updated and keep it secure.
We will help you comply with the laws which are in place relating to computer use and data security (GDPR, PERC, PCIDSS). Our aim is to make your business or personal use as trouble free and productive as possible.
All our support is based on quick advice and support, rather than a logged callback mechanism. We like talking to users on the phone and supporting them remotely with a shared screen. If you want to test our support response, please ring us up on 0161 483 6654 explaining why you are ringing. You should get straight through to a qualified professional immediately (during our business hours).
Our business support packages are listed below, feel free to download a pdf which lists each plans detail.
Pay as you go
Services available without contract:
- Fully prepared new machines
- On-site installations
- Windows re-installations
- Machine servicing and optimising
- Wireless network setups
- On-site broadband troubleshooting
- Drop in repairs
- Data recovery and transfers
- Website/Domain issues resolution
Drop in inspection/small fixes from £30 inc VAT
Drop off, full machine servicing from £68 inc VAT
Consumer onsite visits from £60 inc VAT including the first hour.
Onsite Business Services from £60+VAT/hr (min 1 hr).
For individuals and small groups of users who need professional support to keep them safe and working efficiently, including the Microsoft 365 cloud package and email.
- Guaranteed tiered response times for problems.
- Unlimited remote support over the phone or via remote login.
- Machine security patching.
- Machine error monitoring.
- Continuous software and hardware checks.
- Professional IT technicians on call.
- Webroot Endpoint protection with DNS filtering: top-end business class security software,both .supplied and monitored.
- Advice and guidance including on security, GDPR and other relevant laws.
- Office 365 basic online package including 1TB storage and 50GB email.
Pricing for this package : £25+VAT per PC/MAC per month (£30 inc VAT, or approx. £1 a day).
This package has all the features of the Core Package along with fully licenced office 365 Standard, which allows you to install licensed desktop versions of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access on 5 devices.
We also include a few extra benefits.
- All the features of the core Package.
- 5 device licenses for Office 365 desktop applications.
- Free loan machines if yours is being repaired.
- Free IT consultancy via zoom or teams.
- Monthly testing of your backups by a human.
Pricing for this package : £35+VAT per PC/MAC per month (£42 inc VAT, or approx. £1.40 a day).
Our premium package for businesses that require a more complete service with user training, extra email security, out of hours emergency response, along with a virtual CIO for your meetings and planning.
Effectively this plan gives you a full virtual IT department with training included.
- All the features of extended package
- A virtual CIO (IT manager) to have in meetings,discuss your IT strategies and plan your use of technology.
- Out of hours emergency response.
- Extra server level phishing and malware protection for your emails.
- Staff training, in security and machine use.
- Security incident management.
- Auditing and usage reports.
The PDF below explains all the features of the package, but in general its there to keep your business running with the best advice and services all included for a monthly fee.
Pricing for the complete package : £45+VAT per PC/MAC per month (£54 inc VAT, or approx. £1.80 a day).